Friday 16 November 2018

One more day


Belinda was off early tgis morning, I spent a couple more hours in bed. A light breakfast and a couple cups of coffee and I'm off to explore the city. No definite plans for the day.  Walk the streets of the plaka and do a little shopping.






After a few  hours I find myself heading back towards my neighbourhood, decide to stop for lunch. A cheese sandwich and salad does the trick.


After lunch head back to the hotel to drop off my shopping.  After a little nap, I head to the local square. It's Friday night so lots of activity, great place for people watching.



Early morning, so I make it an early night.
What a great trip.

1 comment:

  1. I love that second pic - the one of the narrow street! Sounds like it was a great, relaxing day :)

    ReplyDelete