Monday 19 October 2015

Lucca

Spent a couple quiet days in Lucca. Thanks Alix for turning me onto it. My Airbnb host met me just inside the city walls. Happy with the accommodation. Weather was great, so spent time outside walking on the rampart walls and thought the streets of the city. Sunday was flea market day, so that was fun, and did some window shopping yesterday. Enjoyed some yummy rum &raisin gelato. Not usually my favorite flavour, but the best gelato I've had. Also spent some time making new travel arrangements. Have decided to wrap up the trip after Rome. It's been fun, but enough for now.
Few shots of Lucca:
Walking on top of the wall.





2 comments:

  1. Another lovely city! Glad to hear you're keeping up with the gelato 'experience'! Missing the selfies, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda!! I've been waiting for a Lucca post! Glad you enjoyed it and that it lead you to the best gelato yet. Love hearing about your trip!

    ReplyDelete