Wednesday 16 September 2015

Canyon Walk

Today we had an option to go rafting or one last walk. Seven of us chose to walk, the other five went rafting. The canyon walk was above the Neretva river. It was a lovely walk and we descended down to the river for lunch, where Eldar prepared quite the spread for us! We have had such great weather on this trip, although today was too hot! Added an extra challenge to the walk. I believe that I sweated the cold right out of me, and thankful for the cooling bandana (Terry).

Suspension bridge to get us started.
Our destination for lunch.

Great work Eldar!

Happy to be back on the bus.
After we picked up the rafters we had an hours drive to Mostar. A quick shower and out to dinner and then a stroll around old town.


Brenda Larson, CGA


3 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda! I've been following along since day one... kept meaning to comment but never did.... until now. The fact you signed your name CGA cracked me up! Looks like your having a great time. I visit your blog for my daily dose of jealousy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, that suspension bridge looks scary!!! Sounds like another great walk with more stunning scenery!!

    Oh, BTW...Happy Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete