Tuesday 22 September 2015

Upper Lakes Plitvice Lakes NP

Morning visit to Plitvice Lakes National Park. Benefit to spending the night close to the park is beating the crowds. Still lots of people, but alone on many of the paths.








Leaving the park just as all the day trippers are arriving.
Nice drive to Zageb. Most of it on a slow road, very scenic. Last bit on the express way. A little concerned about navigating the streeets of Zagreb. Returning the car downtown, a few blocks from where I am staying. Ended up not being an issue.

Pleased with the accommodation here in Zagreb. Might be the most comfy bed so far, think I'll take a little nap before I head out.

Took the recommendation from the staff and went to Mundoaka Street Food for dinner. Great place, went for the Black Angus burger. For my foodie friends...


1 comment:

  1. Catching up after a non-computer long weekend with my family!! Awesome pics (and I love the selfie - keep going with the unusual...it suits you ;) Not sure if I would be comfortable on the expressways, but good on you, Brenda. That lake yesterday - the colour of the water is amazing!!

    And your burger looks fabulous - love the presentation with the fries in the cup (do they call them fries there or chips?).

    Family's gone now...back to my virtual holiday and looking forward to 'our' trip with Jack :)

    Oh, and your birthday pic at the restaurant, with the cake, you look so happy and healthy - terrific picture, Brenda!!!!!

    ReplyDelete