Monday 7 September 2015

Dalmation Coast

Another beautiful day here on the Dalmatian Coast. Spent the morning kayaking.


















On the way home, stopped for lunch at the same spot as yesterday. Mixed it up today though, had a beer.


After some struggles getting money out of the bank. It was time for the pool.



For dinner this evening I thought I'd try the hotel restaurant. Had a lovely white wine and the pork medallions in a sherry mushroom sauce. Yummers. As I was photographing my beer this afternoon, I thought it was strange that I don't mind taking pictures of my drinks but not food. So...




And the view during dinner.


3 comments:

  1. YUMMERS...and a beautiful day.

    No bad tourist assisted photo, dissapointing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, that photo of you is just, well, pedestrian...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the tourist taking photo challenge seems to be on! And I, too, was disappointed. LOL

    That dinner looks amazing! Looks like it was a pretty great day all the way around...you're going to have a hard time leaving this place (I know I will ;)

    ReplyDelete