Friday 18 September 2015

Split

Up early for a walk by the sea. Breakfast and farewells. Down to the bus station for my 5 hour bus trip to Split (not the express bus, school kids and all). The scenery up the coast is beautiful. Arrived in Split, gathered my things and off to find my accommodation. How easy last week, having someone else looking after all the details. Found my place with some assistance from the neighbour. Time for laundry, catching up on my blog. Will head out for a stroll and dinner and make plans for the next couple of days.

Found a nice little trattoria for a glass of white wine and spaghetti bolognais. Just what I needed. Have to get use the change in currency again. 34 for a glass of wine, oh wait that's kuna not marks (7 CAD).

After dinner a stroll along the 'Riva'. My pictures couldn't capture it. You have to Google it, and being Friday night it was super busy. I did get a picture of some of the entertainment.


I think yesterday's late night and today's early morning has caught up with me. So home to bed. Plan on enjoying the atmosphere tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment