Saturday 5 September 2015

Tjejmilen



So when I found out there was a run in Stockholm while I was there, of course I had to register. Other than a heavy rain shower while waiting to start, it was a great event. 30,000+ women.




Friday was a quiet day. In the morning went to the run expo to pick up my bib. Lots of clothing for sale. Wasn't going to buy anything, but in the ended up buying a run t-shirt. Then took the city hall tour, may sound dull, but good tour. No pictures, as I forgot to put the memory card back in my camera. One shot from the gardens (thank goodness for the phone). Then went to see Birgitta and Lars for coffee. For dinner went back to Tranan (from the food tour) for meatballs. So glad I did, they were fantastic, and the atmosphere was great.


3 comments:

  1. B-R-N-D-A. B-R-N-D-A! Goooooo BRNDA!

    Did you get a can opener for that can of corn?

    (sorry, I'm trying to think of something else to say, but that's all I can come up with)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - that's more swag than we get in out race packages!!! And I'm glad you got a run shirt...you can never have too many and this one will always remind you of you race in Stockholm (big crowd, eh?)!!

    I'm a little worried...your goal was to get medals from across Canada, but now you have Stockholm! I sense a new goal ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Einstein is excited, well as excited as a wet dog can be, for the Swedish dog treat...

    ReplyDelete